I have to admit… I was a little anxious about sitting down to do this. The first week of Project Life. I missed a couple days of photos over the weekend b/c I was so busy finishing up my photo-a-day album from 2011 and I didn’t know what I was going to fill those spots with. Turns out it worked just fine. I had Cate’s spelling test, which she was so proud of and wanted to keep. And to fill in the last Sunday, I found a photo online of the football game we watched on Sunday and printed that out. Yay! All the slots filled up! I used some these brushes by Ali Edwards for the days of the week on the photos. Nothing else too exciting. I think I’m going to keep it pretty streamlined and simple. If I’m digging through my stash each week to find lots of bits and pieces to add, I think it will just stress me out. Instead I’ll add things digitally as I am printing my photos. Easy. At least that’s my plan for the moment!
It’s hard to get good pics of these with the page protectors and all. Hopefully these are clear enough!