Of my blog posting.
Seems to occur at SC’s sneak time and reveal time. sigh. Well, at least I’m blogging twice a month, right? The thing is… I haven’t been scrapping at all beyond my Studio Calico kits. So I don’t have anything crafty to share. But tonight since Will is STILL up and I’m trying to kill time while he wears himself out, I thought I’d come up with a list of 5 things to share. What I’ve been up to. I know.. thrilling. Here goes:
1. I’m on week 5 day 2 of the Couch to 5K running program. And I never liked running AT ALL… but guess what? I’m enjoying this! It’s a challenge and I am seeing results each time I go out for a run, which is a motivator for me big time.
2. I’ve started shooting in manual all the time now. I thought Av was good enough, but now I see why M is soooo much better. If only my kids would hold still longer while I figure out my settings! Here’s my current fave pic I got of Will on his little one year photo shoot last week.
3. I’ve used Mister Huey twice now. Here on this page:
I used it to mask off the big title. So very easy and a great way to use mismatched chip letters or stickers. And the second time on a layout for the Napa Valley gallery this next month. Here’s a peek:
I used the fabulous white. Check out that awesome graph stamp! LOVE!
4. I’m getting the Halloween costumes all ready. The boys are all going with a How To Train Your Dragon theme. Jack will be Hiccup. Connor and Will will be dragons. Cate decided just yesterday to be Fancy Nancy, which is much more her style than Astrid. If you’ve seen the movie and know my daughter at all, you will get this!
5. We joined the 21st centure today and bought a LCD, flat screen TV. I think we’re the last people we know to have the old fashion box television. Now to find a TV stand/entertainment center thing. Any suggestions?
And finally, my other two sneaks using Napa Valley.
I got add ons 1, 2, and 4 this month. And loved them all! Check them out here.