Well, we’re getting there anyways! Thank goodness I still have two weeks to get it all together. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s going on here…
1. Will started smiling this week! Makes all the sleepless nights and feedings and diaperings totally worth it.
2. We are doing our traditional Christmas book advent. I wrap 24 Christmas books and the kids open one a day until Christmas. I keep these hidden away during the year so they seem new to them again each December. I also cycle in a few new ones each year and take out ones that are too young for them now, etc.
3. Christmas cards are ordered, decorations are up, not a single gift has been purchased. Yikes.
4. I’ve been trying to fit in some scrapping here and there. Working on some stuff I can’t share yet and about to dive into the Jan. kit from Studio Calico. Love!!!!
5. I’m feeling tired and somewhat overwhelmed at times, but completely blessed with these kiddos. Life with 4 is hectic but good.
And yes I realize the December kit at SC called Orchestra went up for sale like half a month ago… and it’s taken me that long to update this blog with my pages… but see #5 above! LOL I really enjoyed this kit. It was great for last year’s Christmas photos but I also did a random summer time layout with it too. Lots of great stuff in there!
This one has hidden journaling under the photo. The photo was taken in Colonial Williamsburg and the journaling is about how much I love the decorations they do at Christmas and how someday I’d love to learn how to make natural wreaths, etc like they use there.