Happy Cardmaking Day! And Happy Blog Hop! We had so much fun with the Pink Paislee blog hop last time that we decided to do it again. This time it’s all about cards. And we each posted a card using Pink Paislee along with instructions on how to make it. Be sure to check out the other DT members’ blogs…they have blown me away with their cards! Mine is so simple in comparison.
Anyways, here is my card. It’s actually a tag that can be tied onto a package. Or if you wanted to make it a true card, you can make a folded card and adhere the tag to the front.
I used Pop Fashion papers and stamps for this one. Here’s the step by step….
1. Use a tag as your base. I used Creative Cafe’s XL Pink tag for this. I sanded the edges and top lightly.
2. Cut a 3×3 square of Pedal Pushers paper. Adhere to center of tag.
3. Cut a strip of scallops from the Jellies die cut paper. Then cut into 2 3-inch pieces. Adhere above and below the Pedal Pushers paper.
4. Using the Pop Fashion Clear Stamp set, stamp “Be true to yourself. Always” along the bottom right of the tag. Then, stamp the bracket frame on a scrap of white cardstock. Cut out the stamped image.
5. Use pop dots to adhere the cut out bracket frame. Then use the Pink Fashion Script Alphabet to personalize the tag.
6. Thread some sting or floss (mine is blue colored) through a large pink button. Tie the string in a bow and adhere button to card on the top scallop row towards the right side.
And that’s it. Fast and easy! You can write on the back of the tag or turn it into a more traditional card by glueing it onto a folded card. Make sure you check out the other girls’ blogs. Their blogs are linked in my sidebar. You won’t be disappointed! Have a great day!